Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kareena looks hot in the promos of film Kambakkht Ishq

I read the new in rediff along with sexy hot pictures of kareena as kareena looks hot in the promos of film kambakhht ishq. Here is interview of sajid nadiawala

Tell us about Kareena's look in the film.
Kareena wears 45 dresses with plenty of leg show, and 52 pairs of shoes, all with six inch heels. We have really pushed the envelope this time. She plays a surgeon, who moonlights as a supermodel. So her look was keeping her character in mind. She had to look hot.
I wanted to experiment with different looks on Kareena. This particular outfit is India's answer to Sarah Jessica Parker. It's one of my favourite looks. It's not filmi at all.
I've brought back the trend of using bright contrasting colours. I gave her a black dress with bright red shoes. The days of matching shoes to outfits are gone. I did all the shopping in Milan.
How was it working with Kareena? We share a great rapport. She's very professional and trusts me a lot. I've never had any clash of ideas with her. I can convince her with my designs.
What kind of research did you have to do for the outfits?
I did a lot of research on the trends. I closely observed the forecast of trends in May, when the film would release. I kept the global trends in mind.
Tell us about your favourite outfits.
I like the yellow and white dress that she wears with pink shoes. It gives her a baby doll look. We chose her outfits keeping summer colours in mind. Yellow is in vogue now. To add a dash of colour, we gave her an ink blue clutch and pink shoes.
There's also a black sequined outfit, which makes her look sexy. She wears red shoes with that. We drapped the fabric in a different way [over one shoulder].
There's also a pink sequined dress with a pink trench coat wrapped around the waist, making it look like a skirt. It's peachy pink, almost the colour of skin. I wrapped the trench coat in a particular way and used the sleeves to form a skirt.
Then, there is a Champaign-coloured satin dress with a low back and high neck. Kareena's hair is tied back in a ponytail. She looks very good in that.
What accessories did you use?
I have kept accessories as minimal as possible. Earrings and necklaces are a strict no-no. I've used only bangles with a vintage look, made of steel and aluminum. Also, metallic cuffs.
Apart from jewellery, I have given her a lot of handbags. She uses 38 bags in the film. They're all different and unconventional. Some have tassels, there's a pink suede bag, a purple haversack bag... I've used a lot of handicraft bags too.
Did Kareena have any problems with the six-inch heels she had to wear?
She danced on the streets of Venice wearing them! No other actress has worn such high heels, and carried it off in style. She can carry off anything; it's fun to design for her. I personally have a fetish for shoes.
Tell us about Kareena's swimsuit. Why didn't you opt for a bikini?
She has already worn a bikini [in Tashan]. Why would she wear a bikini again? So I gave her a swimsuit. She's a goddess and can pull off a bikini or a swimsuit like nobody else. She has the confidence.
I had planned to give her a black swimsuit with a belt. It was different, and made her look sexy.
We were nervous and excited when I designed the lime green bikini in Tashan. This time, we were only excited, not nervous. We had been nervous for Tashan because it was the first time that Kareena was wearing a bikini on screen, and she was in the whole process of weight loss and looking bikini fit. She has put on a few kilos for Kambakth Ishq but still looks sexy in the swimsuit.












No comments: